The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Anna Kournikova does not have breast implants

Here's a quote from tennis star Anna Kournikova, responding to the same lame questions all the reporters ask her:

“I’m not married, not pregnant, didn’t have a boob job, no Botox. What else?”




I'm not surprised. She's 27 and been blessed with great genes. While she is pretty attractive, I was always partial to Mary Joe Fernandez and Chris Evert. I guess this shows my age.

Quote credit: celebritysmackblog.com
Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Showing your age? I prefer to think of it as a sign of distinguishment.

Anonymous said...

Anna Kournikova is a really attractive woman and it's good that she's all natural. She's a pretty good tennis player too. Sweet Deal right there.

Anonymous said...

I always thought she looked natural. Thanks for confirming this fact.