The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guess the Chest!


Ayyyy.com has a fun little "Guess the Celebrity Breasts" quiz. Can you name any of the celebrities whose chest is featured? I am embarrassed to say that I only got 4 right!
Doh!

Click here to go to Ayyyy.com for the answers!

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some scary looking breasts. They look like they hurt!

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

Vivica A. Fox should go back to her surgeon to get her implant ripple corrected. I've had implant ripples, but in my cleavage area, that's the first time I've seen such a severe ripple!