The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Cameron Diaz



Has Cameron Diaz had a rhinoplasty? According to the New York Post she went to Ashlee Simpson's surgeon for a rhinoplasty of her own to remove a bump on her nose caused from a surfing accident last year. The article doesn't state who her surgeon was, but there are a handful of prominent Beverly Hills rhinoplasty surgeons who are likely culprits. Some of the L.A. plastic surgeons known for their expertise in rhinoplasty include my mentor Dr. Richard Ellenbogen, Dr. Raj Kanodia, and Dr. Paul Nassif. I've never quite understood the attraction some people have to Cameron Diaz. While I do think she is pretty, I don't believe she is a classic Hollywood beauty like Charlize Theron, Eva Longoria, or Kate Beckinsale.

Story and photo credit: http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/copycat_nose_pagesix_.htm

3 comments:

Sydney said...

She's got great legs though.

Anonymous said...

Konadia did Ashlee's nose. At least that's what I've read. He did a lovely job on her. She went from being attractive to really sexy and beautiful. Hers is a real success story. I heard Diaz went to him after she saw what he did for Simpson.

Unknown said...

She´s the best... no doubt

Halfrid