The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Star Jones



Star Jones announced today she's leaving the View. Everyone knows that she and the new host, Rosie O'Donnell, don't get along. I hear that some of it stems from Star's refusal to acknowledge gastric bypass surgery as the source of her massive weight loss.

As Star has lost more and more weight, her face has become more and more gaunt. In most people this is a natural part of the aging process, however with Star it has been vastly acclerated due to her weight loss. The best treatment for this is fat grafting, or transfer. I'd recommend taking some fat from her butt (or thighs or tummy) and tranferring it to her cheeks to give her more youthful fullness. It's a short surgery (only about an hour) and would look fantastic for her, although it would not improve her personality. Plus, she will have the time off soon to recuperate (takes 2 weeks).

Photo credit and copyright: galleryoftheabsurd.com

4 comments:

Judit said...

I don't think she would look half as terrible as she does now if her eyebrows weren't plucked half to death and about an inch too high. That alien comparison cracked me up, by the way.

Anonymous said...

"...although it would not improve her personality."

I like how smoothly you worked that in!

She does look surprised and too tight now.

TLG said...

Can you believe, I've never seen her on TV for more than maybe a minute or two, total?? Everyone finds her to be...unpleasent, but I don't know :)

Anonymous said...

Her body is improved but I her collar and neck bones are worse than a supermodels.