The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Ladies Love Cool James



LL Cool J denies plastic surgery rumors... According to a recent report, LL Cool J has angrily denied using both steroids and plastic surgery to keep looking as good as he does. He states that he's a firm believer in "No pain, no gain." LL is completely ripped and has always looked rock solid. It's been over 15 years since my favorite song of his (Mama Said Knock You Out) came out, and from what I can tell he still looks the same. I used to listen to that song constantly while living in the dorm my freshman year at Kalamazoo College.
As far as plastic surgery, I haven't looked too closely at him, but if he denies it I wouldn't argue with him!

Source: sky.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kinds of plastic surgeries are they claiming he's had done?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Sweet! K College! I live about 2 minutes from there and while I always wanted to go there, sadly, I became a Bronco at WMU. :)Love the blog!

Unknown said...

it looks like hes had his eyes done at some point in the last few years

Anonymous said...

i agree with mike, is pics for the last 4 yr's compared to the late 90's early 00's it's kind obvious he did something to his face and a bit of lipo...look at the movie Deliver us from Eva