The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Jodie Marsh



When breasts go terribly wrong... Jodie Marsh was seen at a London premiere with what appears to be a belt around her massive "breasts." No, this is not my work! Scary stuff!

Story and photo link: dlisted.com

9 comments:

Sydney said...

when breasts go wrong. LOL!

Great caption. I'd already seen this photo elsewhere but you summed it up nicely.

Anonymous said...

oh for the love... that's hideous.

Anonymous said...

She's disgusting. Not really because of the breasts themselves, but because of her constant "look at my tits!!!" posturing and facial expressions.

Anonymous said...

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!

Judit said...

Obviously, her plastic surgeon doesn't have your ethics...or aesthetic standards. Ew.

Anonymous said...

Thats just discusting...why would you ever want to do that to yourself...how would u buy any clothes?

Anonymous said...

They were latex breasts. She claims that they were for some TV show, which mysteriously never made it to air.Probably just another inappropriate publicity stunt. (it was at the premiere of a kids' movie, ffs)

She got a lads' magazine to pay for her implants earlier on this year.
And yes, they're too big and sagging already!

Anonymous said...

What the hell is wrong with some people?

Brian said...

I think Jodie Marsh looks great.

I don't normally like the plastic surgery & tan look, but I think she pulls it off quite well.

Why hate just because you can't appreciate?