The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jessica Simpson - rhinoplasty? Doubt it



Did Jessica Simpson have a rhinoplasty? The above photo from Popsugar.com has some people asking this. I doubt that she's had anything done to her nose, especially to create such a large change. The huge sunglasses obscure her face, making it difficult to really tell, but most likely it's just a photo that was taken at a bad angle with the sunglasses low on her face.

Source: popsugar.com

1 comment:

The_Aitch said...

Yeah I hope so, or else she's Michael Jackson, yeesh.