The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beau Bridges - I Want To Get My Hands On His Neck


Yes, I would love to get my hands on Beau Bridges' neck! No, not to strangle him (you sickos!), but to give him a good facelift. He's the type of guy who has such a heavy neck that he'd get a really nice result from a well-done facelift. He'd get some well-hidden scars around his ears and one under his chin, but these are almost never seen, even in men with short hair.

An eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) might be nice for him, too. And maybe a rug.

Photo source: dlisted.com

Thanks for reading.


Anthony Youn, M.D.

7 comments:

MAS said...

A rug on top of his plugs, and a serious eyebrow wax!

Anonymous said...

thats how i looked till you got your hands on my neck. changed my life. thanks.....a grateful patient.

Anonymous said...

Platysmaplasty is one of the best procedures! The results are dramatic and yet subtle. Best way to take off 10 years.

Anonymous said...

I need a neck lift. I don't have any crow's feet nor other wrinkles but my neck looks like a turkey's neck. Is this an expensive operation

Aitch said...

I think Beau looks great--natural and most importantly---very happy.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a regular feature - maybe once a week highlight a celeb and the procedure you think they could benefit from! I'd come back for that.

Its interesting how Jeff and Beau are starting to morph into one another with age. That pic could be either really.

Anonymous said...

Anon who needs a neck lift ... the legit procedure tightening the muscles instead of just stretching the skin requires general anesthesia and a surgical suite, so it's definitely not cheap. It's roughly the same cost as rhinoplasty or breast augmentation (emphasis on "roughly", there are many factors).