The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Jillian Michaels - Rhinoplasty

Celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels has revealed that she had a nose job when younger. According to the Huffington Post she stated:

"In eighth grade, I weighed 175 pounds and my nose was the size of a softball. Once, I was sitting at lunch and got surrounded by a bunch of kids who let me have it about how ugly I was --- my unibrow, the size of my nose, the fat rolling over my jeans. It was pure hell. My mom had to pull me out and put me in another school.
"I had my nose done," she admits. "I felt much better about myself. Plastic surgery is a very personal decision."


Sounds like her childhood was no fun. I bet she now looks better than 99% of the people who made fun of her! It's always nice to hear a celebrity plastic surgery success story.

My 20 year high school reunion is in a couple weeks. So depressing! It's hard to believe that it's been so long since I was a flat-topped, big-jawed, skinny brace face.

Photo credit: Huffington Post

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when do we get to see your HS senior pic?