The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teri Hatcher Reveals She Is Now Botox-Free


Teri Hatcher has revealed on her Facebook page photo album (called Oy With The Botox!) that she is currently Botox-free. She posted photos of herself proving that she is not currently under the influence of Botox (or Dysport, for that matter). You can see for yourself that she's definitely not lying.

She also posted the following comments:

Out of the bath getting ready for bed. Thought about all those damn critics of my face. Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what "they" say. Decided I'd shoot myself in to reveal some truths about "beauty" and hope it makes you all easier on yourself.
Did I every toy with fillers or Botox over the years? yes. Tell me does this look Botoxed to you?Yes I am alone in my bathroom naked in a towel on behalf of women everywhere trying to make a point. Women YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.


I think it would have been better if she ended it by stating "And they are SPECTACULAR."

So she's Botox-free today. Ho hum. Maybe she made an appointment with a plastic surgeon for tomorrow. ;)

Story and photo credit: Huffington Post

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.

5 comments:

acidspit said...

AHAHAH!! A fellow Seinfeld fan... I loved that episode. and what a great parting line that was!

raincoaster said...

I do think it's hilarious that she put on eyeliner to make her pro-natural statement. And if those aren't eyelash extensions, I'll eat my own eyebrows.

Pat said...

I second the Seinfeld "oh-mahge" to the "they're real...and they're spectacular."

Anonymous said...

I want to see how her crow's feet look when she smiles, then I'll know for sure if she's Botox free. :) I get my injections for crow's feet, I'm not doing the between-the-brows or forehead thing yet.

I do notice one thing though, she has very little body fat and her face is the same. I don't think that's a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Maybe no botox but she needs a nose job IMO.