The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, August 27, 2010

More Heidi Montag- Steri Strips on Her Nose?


She just keeps looking for attention. Radaronline.com has posted several photos of Heidi Montag in Costa Rica, with her face looking oddly normal except for steri strips on her nose. According to a Life and Style press release:
"The last time I didn't wear tape after surgery and my nose changed shape," she explains. "The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. Ryan sculpted it. Dr. Ryan always said I was his best, most cautious patient, and I'm not taking any chances now that he's gone. I don't want my face to fall off like Michael Jackson's."
That's not quite true. Some surgeons place steri strips on the nose for months as a way to reduce swelling. I prefer to take them off at one week, because no one wants to walk around with tape on their nose if they can help it. Unless you're Heidi Montag, I suppose, and are looking for any attention you can get!
Thanks for reading.
Anthony Youn, M.D.

5 comments:

MAS said...

Maybe she should wrap her entire body in Steri strips? That might be the answer to all her problems :)

Anonymous said...

These look like photos of Heidi before she had the 10 surgeries. Her face has expression & looks normal and her chest is not as big....

Anonymous said...

Her make-up person does a good job. Make-up does wonders.

SarahV said...

Did you see the life & style pics up close? I hate how her nose looks now.. A little Jackson-ish dare I say!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the tape, I'm just happy that her upper lip is going back to normal. She looks so much younger now, much cuter than right after all of her procedures.