The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, August 03, 2007

David Gest Admits to Plastic Surgery



Former husband of Liza Minelli, musician David Gest, has recently commented on having plastic surgery back in 1981 (Shocker!). According to Urban Planet, he stated:

I was one big fat f**k, with those man boobs. That’s all old news. I’ve never been as happy as now and I did plastic surgery in 1981 or so. Michael Jackson went through it. I was unhappy and I thought if I looked good…

I have no 'before' photos to compare him to, but some possible procedures he may have undergone include: open browlift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, facelift, and ablative laser resurfacing. He is one funky looking dude. I guess when Michael Jackson is one of your plastic surgery role models...


Photo credit: PRphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Luciano Pavarotti. Scary.

Anonymous said...

well, actually i think the facial hair helps his look. those pics of him back when he was married to liza were pretty freaky.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember who David Gest was. Luckily, I didn't have to waste time looking him up thanks to your reminding us right off the bat. And, thankfully, my mind didn't see the need to remember him. Frankly, I'm not a surgeon, but I work with a Las Vegas cosmetic surgeon, and I've got to say, I don't think he looks bad (he's no Liza, though). Honestly, as you could probably infer from my opening sentences, I don't know what he used to look like. If the plastic surgery was good, he probably once looked like he does now, but slightly older. At the very least, he doesn't look like Michael, right? So, that's always a plus.

Anonymous said...

"He is one funky looking dude." Thanks for the laugh this Monday morning, Doc - I needed it!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the facial hair... and fat! He was so drawn and flat before, he actually looks human now. Any chance he's had MORE to look "better" by most of ours (the public's) standards? Cheek implants, fat injections, nose implants???

Anonymous said...

the double cross is a satanic symbol