The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jenna Jameson Removes Her Breast Implants

According to an interview in US Magazine, adult film actress Jenna Jameson has admitted to having her breast implants removed. According to dlisted.com:

She went from a D to a C cup. She said, “When I had implants, I felt uncomfortable. I would be shy at the beach. I know it sounds funny, but I’d wear high-necked clothes – unless I was at an adult-film convention. So I thought, Why don’t I be who I am and get my real ones back?”

“Even for women with naturally large boobs, getting a reduction is so freeing. I feel like I can stand up straighter…before, when I jogged, I had to hold my boobs. I looked like I was molesting myself! The first thing I did when I got home was open my bra. I wasn’t supposed to but I did. I was so happy, I cried. It was like looking into the mirror when I was 17.”

It's rare that I remove implants and not put new ones in, but it does occasionally happen. The problem that can occur is that the skin which was stretched out by the implants stays loose, causing the breasts to look saggy and empty. In most people, there is a 'fluffing' of the breasts, adding about 15-20% of volume over the ensuing couple months. Some patients follow an explantation (implant removal) with a mastopexy (breast lift) to remove the excess skin.

I'm not sure why the plastic surgeon didn't remove the lip implants too. They look like two Kielbasa sausages...

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad she remmoved her breast implants but she doesn't look that good and she looks older than her years. I do wish she would reduce her lips. She is such a beautiful woman and she doesn't need her face altered in any manner.

Anonymous said...

I bet you she just replaced the large ones with smaller implants. She isn't lying when she says she had the big ones removed. Just not being completely truthful about the replacements.

Pam Anderson did this years ago, too. Ran around saying she took them out when all she did was trade them in for a smaller pair. She eventually went back to those ridiculous cantaloupes.

Anonymous said...

Yes Pam's lies were annoying and Jenna most definitely has done the same thing, trading ginormous fakes for just big fakes. Women of their body type, petite, muscular and very low bodyfat usually have small breasts.

They are doing this to satisfy the appetite for a starved skinny frame AND voluptuous giant round boobs. Fake fake fake.

Anonymous said...

jenna should give the botox a rest.too many of these celebrities fear getting old and lose all their expressiveness. they're like a bunch of kabuki masks.

Anonymous said...

i really think that she has removed her implants. women with such measurements like jenna can have big breasts - her c-cup is possible.

lolalove said...

Those are Jenna's real boobs God gave her. It's obvious to anyone who has ever had a boob job. Pam did get smaller ones in. You can see how much smaller and naturally saggy she is. People just hate cause she is a naturally thin woman with a nice set of natural C boobs. I think she looks great!