The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Duct Tape Bandit ... Unsuccessful


Some idiot in Ashland, KY wrapped his face in duct tape to conceal his identity and then tried to rob a liquor store. Too bad the duct tape provided no protection from the store manager's wooden club! The doofus fled to the parking lot where he was tackled and held in a choke hold until police came and arrested him.

This reminds me of a patient whom I treated while I was working in the surgical ICU as a general surgery resident. We had one guy come in with a major closed head injury. Apparently, this guy was breaking into a local family's house one night and was met with the father's baseball bat...to his head. Yes, there is some justice in this world!

Story and photo credit: foxnews.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: