The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jodie Foster on Plastic Surgery


Academy Award winning actress Jodie Foster has recently spoke out on her views of plastic surgery. According to Actress Archives.com:

She tells American magazine More, "It's not my thing. I don't have anything against it for other people. Whatever they want to do, I'm fine with it.
"For me, it's really a self-image thing. Like, I'd rather have somebody go, 'Wow, that girl has a bad nose,' than 'Wow, that girl has a bad nose job.'
"I'd rather have a comment about who I am than about something that identifies me as being ashamed of who I am."


Hmm... What about the rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and facelift that she's had???

just kidding.

Photo credit: photorazzi.com

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i15.tinypic.com/4tp9mj7.jpg
Scar, schmar. That is one incredibly gorgeous woman.

Anonymous said...

Man, you had me for a second. Jodie Foster can do whatever the hell she wants, she's the queen.

Anonymous said...

ok so she explicitly states that anyone who has plastic surgery is ashamed of themselves. Knowing how intelligent she is, I think she may regret that comment. You just can't generalise like that. People would have plastic surgery for a variety of reasons.

I don't believe she's had anything done. She's aging well but you can see her eyelids hooding naturally. It looks fine however because she's very attractive to begin with.