The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lisa Rinna



Who has more plastic? Lisa Rinna or Tupperware? I commented on Lisa Rinna's lips in a previous post. I think she has gortex in them. This is a plastic implant that can be put into lips, but that I have making up my jacket.

Photo credit: Hollywoodrag.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»