The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Salma Hayek



Has Salma Hayek had her nose done? The current issue of Life and Style Weekly has some interesting before and afters with my "expert" comments. It looks like she may have an "ethnic rhinoplasty." She looks great, and it was a very nice job. Now if she could only do something with that homely boyfriend of hers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Here's a better side-by-side comparison. It seems pretty obvious that she's had her nose done. But she had it done early in her career and it looks really good, though I think her old nose was perfectly fine.

http://www.celebrityplasticpics.com/salma_hayek_plastic_surgery.htm

Anonymous said...

I would like to know who did salma hayek's and Angelina Jolie's rhinoplasty. My nose is similar to these 2 and the surgeon did an excellent job. How can I find the names of their plastic surgeons. Very difficult.

Unknown said...

Quote - "Now if she could only do something with that homely boyfriend of hers!"

Meow, doc!

You're hysterical.

Chantelle said...

Hello! I love your blog ans I was wondering what exactly "ethnic rhinoplasty" was. I've always been curious if people with thicker noses (african american/asian/latin etc) where able to get that "staple" caucasian nose like Nicole Kidman's without looking like Michael Jackson.

SYRIAN**BOY said...

SHE DIDN'T DO ANY PLASTIC SURGERY!