The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Omarosa - Breast Augmentation?




Has Omarosa had a breast augmentation? In my opinion, it looks to be so! When she pushes up her breasts with her hands, they appear to be stuck in place. This is a likely sign of a breast implant that was placed under the muscle. It's realistic-looking though, since she is not too big. Maybe she is following in the footsteps of her best pal, Janice Dickinson.

Photo credit: hollywoodrag.com

To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed for Fox News, click here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it also look like she had her lips done?

nicole-richie-style said...

ugh I hate her

Anonymous said...

She got them done. Her experience was filmed for an upcoming reality show segment.

Dr. Tony Youn said...

I too find her terribly annoying.

Unknown said...

ugh! That reminds me of a botched boobjob I saw of Vivica A Fox. I'm definately turned off from getting a boobjob now!

Unknown said...

oh and did she get her penis removed as a part of a bundle deal? LOL

Dr. Tony Youn said...

At some point I'll address Vivica A Fox's breasts. I think she may have a capsular contracture.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

yes she had suegry along with her mom...it was featured on discovery health"plastic sugrey: before and after"