The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Michael Douglas



It looks like Michael Douglas has had a facelift! A few months ago he went out on the town with his scars very visible! It looks to me like a traditional muscle tightening facelift, with the scars in front of the ears. I am not a fan of the type of scar they gave him, as it is not as hidden as it could be. I suppose he needs to look young to keep up with the Joneses (Catherine Zeta-Jones, that is).

Photo credit: cityrag.blogs.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Michael Douglas is so rude. I can't believe he would subject other people to his bleeding and oozing wounds. At a RESTAURANT no less. I mean, it's FINE to be honest about having plastic surgery, but this is too much! It seems almost aggressive on his part.