The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Michael Jackson Part I



Michael Jackson and bad plastic surgery: What do they have in common? It appears everything! The time has finally come for me to comment on the Gloved One, and we will start with his nose. It appears that Michael has had more than one rhinoplasty (no surprise to anyone). If you look at his album covers, I think he had one before "Thriller" which caused his nose to look a little thinner. He looked great at that time and should not have had anything more done. Unfortunately, a few years later he released "Bad." This is when I believe he began looking a bit odd. Things have obviously gone downhill from there, culminating in his appearance in court a few years ago where it appeared that an implant may be protruding through the skin of his nose.
So what can be done to make his nose look better? Can anything be done to save Michael, or at least Bubbles the chimp?? Because he likely has so much scar tissue left after several surgeries, the best chance to rebuild his nose would be to treat it as a reconstructive surgery. With people who have cancer of the nose, it can be rebuilt by taking skin from the forehead and moving it to the nose to cover the cartilage. I believe that this surgery would be his best option to look normal again. Any bets on him doing it?
In my next post I will comment on his skin color. He claims to have vitiligo, but I do not believe this to be the sole reason his skin is so white. There appears to be something else going on. How can I tell? You'll have to return to find out...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is a fascinating website. Keep posting!

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Thanks for the nice comment! Our readership is growing by the day. I'll keep posting as long as people are interested!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Youn. It's SV from K94...yes, I saw Viv's website linked from your site. His bday was yesterday, so I have to call him! About Alison-- she's in Vermont now living with her man!! If you want to know more, I can email you but I didn't want to post too much on your site. Can I email you a message on your office's "contact us" page? Keep the posts, though, they are fabulous!

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Hey SV thanks for the info. Feel free to email the contact us page and I'll get it from my receptionist. Nice to hear from you! Tell Allison I said hi

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

micheal jackson is an a leaving example of mad rhinoplasty and awful cosmetic surgery

Unknown said...

Michael Jackson has to face sever criticism due to his skin surgery because people assume this an attemt of change his race (from black to white). But the fact behind this surgery is the skin Condition Vitiligo in which white spot appear on the skin nothing except this.