The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Heritage.com

There is a very interesting new website called My Heritage.com, in which you upload photos of yourself and the site will match you up with the celebrities who look the most like you. On my list were a bunch of Asian people I've never heard of, Andie McDowell, and Mickey Rourke! Where is Ben Affleck? Kevin Costner? Or at least Daniel Dae-Kim from Lost? At least they didn't match me with Roseanne Barr or the Cat Woman, Jocelyn Wildenstein! Let me know what you think...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that thing was lots of fun! i got all sorts of matches from charlize theron, anita mui, ziyi zhang, beyonce. crazy! fun though!

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Dr. Tony Youn. I was searching for information on breast enhancement and came across your post this post - not quite what I was looking for related to breast enhancement but very interesting all the same!

If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on breast enlargement.

Anonymous said...

that was fun! i got Jessica Alba, Tara reid and John Ritter...go figure. Found your site on Trent and it's great!

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Thanks for the nice comment!

Unknown said...

I love that site! I posted a link to it on my blog. Depending on pics I've gotten a wide range from Natalie portman, many Asian actresses (I'm Anglo!) even Angelina Jolie... but mostly Ash Rei, an Indian actress

men I got Stepehen Chow, Ashton Kutcher, Bam Margera, and Jonathan Rhyes Meyers

Unknown said...

I got Ziyi Zhang and beyonce a few times as well

Dr. Tony Youn said...

I think you look a little like Kate Moss?

Unknown said...

maybe a little I never got that one though. People I thought I looked similar to never showed up

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I love that site! My closest matches were Ami Suzuki, Kana, Tomiko Van, Ai Otsuka, Ayumi Hamasaki, Aya Matsuura, Jolin Tsai and Hitomi Yoshizawa
p.s I'm not Asain, I suppose I just look it! Lol