The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Survivor and Breast Implants



The television show "Survivor" always seems to have a female contestant who reveals that she has breast implants. Although it is not always obvious at the beginning, after several weeks of near starvation, all the body parts get smaller except the round breasts. I wrote about this phenomenon last month. I am enjoying watching this season's "Survivor: Exile Island," although my favorite contestants are all getting voted off! That leaves people like Danielle (above) vying for the one million dollar prize. She appears to be the contestant this time who has implants, although they do appear to be a better job than most of the others. I'm rooting for Austin to win, although it looks like it may end up being that tool Shane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»