The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Motor City Middays Interview

I will be interviewed on a local Detroit radio show, Motor City Middays 97.1 Free FM tomorrow (Wednesday April 19th) at 2pm. For those of you interested, it will be streaming live on www.live971freefm.com. We will be discussing the latest in skin care and plastic surgery, and may even get to go over some celebrity before and after photos. It's a great show, so if you get a chance, check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»