The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do You Want to Be on TV?


A national television program has asked me to help them locate someone who may fit any of the following criteria:
- Have you had plastic surgery to look like a particular celebrity?
- Have you had botched buttock implant surgery?
- Have you had botched chin or cheek implant surgery?
- Have you had too much plastic surgery and are interested in a make-Under?

If you fit any of the above criteria and would like to appear on national TV to tell your story, feel free to email me at miplasticsurgeon@yahoo.com.


Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: