The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Three Stars At 35... How Do They Look?


AOL's Styleline recently included my comments in an article about how three stars look at age 35. Who do you think is aging most gracefully? Kate? Fergie? Eva? See my comments, and the comments of a personal trainer and an image expert here.

Personally, I think Eva looks the best, no question. Her skin is pristine, and she shows almost no typical aging signs that most people exhibit in their third decade of life (crow's feet, facial volume loss, sun damage). It's probably because she hasn't birthed eight children, married a tool like Jon Gosselin, experimented with Meth, or peed her pants on stage.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh!

K.McMahon said...

Tony, Your observation and your comments are spot on! Eva by far looks better then Kate, or Fergie. Perhaps its because you actually takes care of herself. I don't know who did Kate's or Fergie's Plastic Surgery But I would not want them to be my plastic surgery dr

marly said...

Dr. Youn, have you considered becoming a standup comic? You're very funny.

Your Receptionist said...

I am going to go on record as saying that this is your best blog to date.

Anonymous said...

I found the comment that Fergie shouldn't show so much forehead as she ages very funny. She has no forehead. She actually looks good for the life she's led.
Eva looks quite good.
Kate Goselin looks much older than 35. I have several friends in their late forties who look younger.

Antonia Rosina said...

Definitely, Eva looks the best!

Unknown said...

Entertaining post. It would be interesting see your views on celebrities cosmetic dentistry

Dr. Christina Villarreal said...

You should probably also make a statement about ethnic skin holding up for longer than those with paler complexions! GO EVA!

Dr. V said...

Fergie needs to go back to blonde... the dark hair makes her look at least 5 years older than she is. At least she looks better than when she was a total B-girl in the early days with the Peas.

And I second the notion that JG is a tool!

Anonymous said...

Fergie would look SO much better if she had a forehead! Her low forehead and plush features make her look like she's been squashed. If you cover up the hair on her forehead she's actually very good looking. Kate is very cute. Eva is beautiful with makeup on but looks kind of monkey-like without makeup. I actually think Fergie looks the youngest of the bunch.

jane said...

For me, Eva looks like 30 years of age.:)