The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Sandra Bullock - Congrats!


I enjoyed watching the Oscars last night. Best Actress winner Sandra Bullock looked great. I thought her performance in The Blind Side was excellent. Great movie. Great acceptance speech too.

My brother was once an extra on one of her early movies While You Were Sleeping. He had the pleasure of briefly meeting her and said she was very friendly and down-to-earth. It's great to see such a nice person win.

I don't think Sandra's had any plastic surgery.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! Sandra looks fabulous.

I'd love your thoughts as to whether Angelina Jolie's "gills" might be the ribbons from a ribbon lift. And your thoughts about ribbon lifts in general.

Thanks very much.

joe*to*hell said...

awfulplasticsurgery seems to disagree

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Definitely her nose and I'd say other things for facial lines.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is possible for a person of 45, to look that smooth and wrinkle free.
I believe she has had something done.

Roxy said...

You should take a look at the video of her on the razzie awards. She was so funny!

Anonymous said...

I think she has...and it's very good. Did you do it?

raincoaster said...

Yes, I think she's had some work done, if only to correct the bad facelift she had in her thirties. She was dating Heath Ledger at the time and I guess wanted to look younger for him; it was just awful. Her mouth was so wide it nearly cut her head in two when she smiled.