The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dr. Youn on Fox 2 Detroit This Morning



I had the pleasure of doing The Doctor Is In segment on the local Detroit Fox affiliate this morning. It was a fun experience, and definitely different from all my other television segments. During the hour I spent in the studio I answered many email questions from viewers, stopping several times to do on-air interviews. I must admit that at times I wasn't sure whether to look at the camera or go back to answering email questions! Above is the long segment interview at the end of the program. Take a peek at the before-and-after of my patient and her unfortunate story...

Thanks to Deena Centofanti and everyone at Fox 2 Detroit for their hospitality.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: